Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Whizzing by









































Skirt: F21, Cardigan: Gap, Tank: Smart Set, Tights: Dynamite, Shoes: Aldo, Belt: F21


I cannot believe how fast today went by. In fact, I can't believe that it's Wednesday tomorrow. Working in the legal industry is like working out. Well not really. Better to say, it's a work out for your mind.  Man, I didn't know I was capable of doing 10 things at once, but I can! I proved it today. Only no one was watching. Darn. 
You know a lot of people say "I hope this week goes by fast." But do you really? That means you're one week older and your life is whizzing by. I don't want my life to whizzzz by. So, I try not to say that too much. Because I don't mean it. 
Anywho, I hope you're all having a good week so far!



1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by friends!