Monday, January 23, 2012

Bright tights




Top: H&M, Skirt: American Apparel, Shoes: Gojane, Belt/Tights: Ardene
Today was pouring with rain. The last two days have been pouring with rain. I'm just about ready for some warmth and sunshine. This weather is getting depressing.
Saturday night was the best night of my weekend. Mixed in my outfit photos are a few from our fabulous dinner at KOBE's that night.  If you're ever visiting Vancouver or live here, but haven't been yet, I suggest you give it a try. It's definitely worth it.
Happy Monday!

3 comments:

  1. Love your striped top and the pop of color in your tights! Very cute. :)

    xx Melina

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look lovely, and I love your bright tights! The striped top is super cute too :)
    Have a beautiful day!
    Good luck!

    skinnymoonstick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely photos. I like your style. You look very nice. Maybe we can follow each other?
    http://www.fashionmechic.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by friends!