Thursday, April 12, 2012

Playoffs are here




Blazer: Dynamite (Old), Skirt: F21, Top: Garage, Shoes: Converse, Necklace: Ardene
Playoff fever has begun in Vancouver! Unfortunately, the Canucks lost to the LA Kings last night. While I love LA (one of my most favorite places on earth to visit and if I could live there I would), I do not favor their team. Obviously. I want Vancouver to win. This city is so much fun during the playoffs and I want them to go far.
  For someone who suffers with anxiety, the playoffs do not help. But they are sooooo much fun!

8 comments:

  1. great look!

    bijou-minou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the blue .. it's so royal!! Go KINGS! =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great outfit! :)

    - Victoria
    www.Vickkitas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the color and shape of your skirt!

    Mallory
    whitwatwear

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love higher wasted skirts. They give every outfit such a lovely flair :)

    www.playinghooksies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by friends!